The Center for Zodiac And General Palm OS Users, But mostly Zodiac. :)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sharkswipe::Z





For anyone out there who isnt familiar with it, it is a program that allows you to launch up to 24 different applications by swiping in a certain direction on the taskbar. This proves to be very useful if you are a person who constantly launches different applications and goes from one to another frequently. It also saves time because you eliminate the the process of going through the launcher when you want to go from one app to another. Example: say you are in the Contacts PIM app and you realize you have a meeting you forgot about. You can make a quick swipe on your taskbar to launch your datebook application.

Download it here: Sharkswipe::Z.

4 Comments:

Blogger IZodiac said...

hey this thing is cool

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:25:00 AM

 
Blogger fuhgettaboutit123 said...

Yeah that's pretty rad. I might stick with this as my main app switcher for back and forth.

I was using switch5 for a while, which was cool if a bit limited and last I checked the hardware buttons didn't work on Zod... Have been using fitaly's appbar for a while since. Fitaly's own "switch back to last app" function (sort of an alt-tab-the-boss-is-coming kinda deal) is a little bitchy and doesn't always work. Same could be said for the appbar, really. But generally the appbar works.

Friday, July 29, 2005 12:06:00 AM

 
Blogger fuhgettaboutit123 said...

I may be going back to switch5, since I mostly use switchback functionality (last app, whatever) in portrait mode and sharkswipe isn't handling that on my Zod. I read somewhere to try out the TH55 version, but no luck for me. Besides, I don't wanna drop any more dough on my Zod (since they're an endangered species now...) unless I really need to.

-tank.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:54:00 PM

 
Blogger pleygames said...

Sir, I know this request is like, 3 years late, since the demise of Zodiac, but I just cleaned the dust off my zod2 to rehabilitate it. How can I get sharkswipe Z? tried your link but it wasnt there. Thanks

Thursday, February 21, 2008 5:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
WWW http://zodattack.blogspot.com

Add free live chat to your page with liveHarmony