The Center for Zodiac And General Palm OS Users, But mostly Zodiac. :)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Zodattack Contest


I've started a thread at tapland.com. I just started a contest and whoever makes the best banner for ZodAttack gets to be a writer on zodAttack. And gets Moderator privliges on the forums.

So Far I've already seen some nice entries. One of them was nice and simple. and I used it as the banner for the forums (figure A).

you can thank Kam, from tapland, for the forums banner. But we still need a banner on the front page. So Keep those entries comming. You can enter your banner on the forums here.

Thanks, Mitch

1 Comments:

Blogger fuhgettaboutit123 said...

Must... create logo... when I get home from Delaware....

Sunday, July 24, 2005 12:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
WWW http://zodattack.blogspot.com

Add free live chat to your page with liveHarmony