The Center for Zodiac And General Palm OS Users, But mostly Zodiac. :)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

More skinning, mwah ha ha!!!!


SkinUI is up to version 0.9.9.0, which now supports the Tapwave Zodiac. Now all of you Zodiac owners can marvel at the perfection of my OSX skin :)


The thread with the link to the new version is here

Have fun! -brad *update, I have tried this on my zodiac and it causes my zodiac to reset, and reset, and reset, and reset....... I'm talking to dmitry about this now. -mitch

4 Comments:

Blogger fuhgettaboutit123 said...

Neato. Downloading right now. Is this freeware, donationware, shareware or what?

Sunday, August 14, 2005 5:23:00 PM

 
Blogger fuhgettaboutit123 said...

Okay, so it's a beta of payware.

Well, I can't get it to work yet. I get crashes all around. Running from card, from system memory, etc. Had to reset with all system mods disabled and delete the sucker.

How much will it be when released, any idea?

Sunday, August 14, 2005 6:23:00 PM

 
Blogger Mitchell Rusk said...

me too, just caused my device to reset,and reset, and reset.....

-mitch

Monday, August 15, 2005 1:00:00 PM

 
Blogger IZodiac said...

this thing's as stable as... i dont know what the heck this compares to... not worth downloading. period.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
WWW http://zodattack.blogspot.com

Add free live chat to your page with liveHarmony