The Center for Zodiac And General Palm OS Users, But mostly Zodiac. :)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Site, just email me

well, I've decided to change the site to palm attack. we will still have zodiac news, but as you know, It has been slow latley. so now the site will be updated more.

I am working on possibly merging with another well known palm site. This is not for sure though.

As you can see We have a new banner (thanks thynctank). This is only temporary though. hopefully this weekend I will have a chance to "update" the entire site.

If anybody wants to make a PalmAttack banner i will gladly post it here just email me mrtungstent5@gmail.com

any site suggestions are welcome

-mitch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google is going to become a TV network and offer a DVR! Such is the...
Or so says the latest rumor in what has become a hobby of sorts among bloggers: Googlespotting.
Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:16:00 PM

 
Blogger fuhgettaboutit123 said...

And so we still have spam.... Mitch, can you add that image-verification option thing? Bots shouldn't have human rights for a reason.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
WWW http://zodattack.blogspot.com

Add free live chat to your page with liveHarmony